As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife"s voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there"s a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!"
"Heck," said Herman, "It"s not just one car. It"s hundreds of them!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. & adv. - across open country.
- not keeping to main roads. —n. (pl. -ies) cross-country race. CROSSEXAMINE
v. Question (esp. An opposing witness in a lawcourt). cross-examination n.
adj. - having a cross-grain.
- perverse, intractable. CROSSSECTION
n. - a a cutting across a solid. B plane surface so produced. C drawing etc. Of this.
- representative sample. cross-sectional adj. CRYPTOGRAPHY
n. Art of writing or solving ciphers. cryptographer n. Cryptographic adj.
(also czechoslovakian) —n. Native or national of czechoslovakia. —adj. Of czechoslovakia. [from *czech, *slovak]
n.pl. (also calisthenics) exercises for fitness and grace. callisthenic adj. [greek kallos beauty, sthenos strength]
- n.pl. (also calisthenics) exercises for fitness and grace. callisthenic adj. [greek kallos beauty, sthenos strength] CARBONIFEROUS
—adj. - producing coal.
- (carboniferous) of the fifth period in the palaeozoic era, with extensive formation of coal. —n. (carboniferous) this period. CARPETSWEEPER
n. Household implement for sweeping carpets.
n. Belt with pockets or loops for cartridges.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.