A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Staircase from a ship's deck to the saloon or cabins.
n. - compensating or being compensated.
- money etc. Given as recompense. COMPLICATION
n. - a involved or confused condition or state. B complicating circumstance; difficulty.
- (often in pl.) Disease or condition aggravating or arising out of a previous one. [latin: related to *complicate] CONDENSATION
n. - condensing or being condensed.
- condensed liquid (esp. Water on a cold surface). - abridgement. [latin: related to *condense] CONFECTIONER
n. Maker or retailer of confectionery.
—n. Enclosed stall in a church in which the priest hears confessions. —adj. Of confession.
adj. - spoken or written in confidence.
- entrusted with secrets (confidential secretary). - confiding. confidentiality n. Confidentially adv. CONFIRMATION
n. - confirming or being confirmed.
- rite confirming a baptized person as a member of the christian church. CONFORMATION
n. Way a thing is formed; shape.
—adj. Gathered into a rounded mass. —n. - heterogeneous mass.
- group or corporation of merged firms. —v. (-ting) collect into a coherent mass. conglomeration n. [latin glomus -eris ball]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.