- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
adj. For both eyes. [latin bini two together, oculus eye]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 account of a person's life, written usu. By another.
- these as a literary genre. biographer n. Biographical adj. [french: related to *bio-]
n. Any recurring biological cycle thought to affect one's physical or mental state.
n. Regions of the earth's crust and atmosphere occupied by living things. [german: related to *bio-]
adj. - of two parts.
- shared by or involving two parties. [latin bipartio divide in two]
n. Colloq. Stupid or flighty person. birdbrained adj.
n. Unusual coloured mark on one's body at or from birth.
n. Office or diocese of a bishop.
v. Reject (a candidate) in a ballot.
n. Common thrush of which the male is black with an orange beak.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.