- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
n. Black-topped pimple on the skin.
n. = *pontoon1.
—n. List of people in disfavour etc. —v. Put on a blacklist.
—n. - a extortion of payment in return for silence. B payment so extorted.
- use of threats or moral pressure. —v. - (try to) extort money etc. From by blackmail.
- threaten, coerce. blackmailer n. [obsolete mail rent]
v. (-ming) 1 use religious names irreverently; treat a religious or sacred subject irreverently.
- talk irreverently about; use blasphemy against. [greek blasphemeo]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 irreverent talk or treatment of a religious or sacred thing.
- instance of this. blasphemous adj.
—v. Cover the eyes of (a person) with a tied cloth etc. —n. Cloth etc. So used. —adj. & adv. - with eyes covered.
- without due care. [originally blindfelled = struck blind]
n. = *slow-worm.
n. Stupid person.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.