- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
n. - instrument measuring atmospheric pressure, used in meteorology.
- anything which reflects change. barometric adj. [related to *barograph]
n. (pl. Same or -s) large tropical marine fish. [spanish]
—n. Barrier, esp. Improvised. —v. (-ding) block or defend with this. [french barrique cask]
n. Advocate entitled to practise in the higher courts. [from *bar1: cf. *minister]
n. Person serving in a pub etc.
n. Sculpture or carving with figures projecting slightly from the background. [french and italian]
—n. Beating with a stick on the soles of the feet. —v. (-es, -ed) punish in this way. [spanish baston stick]
n. Public building with baths.
n. - army unit usu. Of 300–1000 men.
- large group with a common aim. [italian battaglia *battle]
n. - large axe used in ancient warfare.
- colloq. Formidable older woman.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.