- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
n. S.afr. Often offens. = *homeland 2.
—n. - uncultured or brutish person.
- member of a primitive tribe etc. —adj. - rough and uncultured.
- uncivilized. [greek barbaros foreign]
n. - barbaric state or act.
- non-standard word or expression.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 savage cruelty.
- brutal act.
adj. = *barbaric 1.
n. - gondoliers' song.
- music imitating this. [italian barca boat]
adj. Shameless, impudent.
n. would not touch with a bargepole refuse to be associated or concerned with.
v. Tour rural areas as an actor or political campaigner. barnstormer n.
n. Barometer equipped to record its readings. [greek baros weight]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Monarch butterflies are poisonous.