- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Slang stupid or foolish person.
adj. Stuffy; still, calm.
—n. Emergency transport of supplies etc. By air. —v. Transport thus.
n. Public air transport system or company.
n. - stoppage of the flow by an air bubble in a pump or pipe.
- compartment permitting movement between areas at different pressures. AIRMAIL
n. - system of transporting mail by air.
- mail carried by air. AIRPORT
n. Airfield with facilities for passengers and goods.
n. Power-driven aircraft lighter than air.
adj. Nauseous from air travel.
n. - egg-white.
- substance found between the skin and germ of many seeds, usu. The edible part. [latin: related to *album]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.