One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adv. & predic.adj. In operation; progressing.
comb. Form before, previously (aforementioned; aforesaid).
- comb. Form before, previously (aforementioned; aforesaid). - prep. & adv. Archaic before; previously; in front (of). [old english: related to *a2] - prep. & adv. Archaic before; previously; in front (of). [old english: related to *a2] AFTER
—prep. - following in time; later than (after a week).
- in view of, in spite of (after what you did what do you expect?; after all my efforts i still lost). - behind (shut the door after you). - in pursuit or quest of (run after them). - about, concerning (asked after her). - in allusion to (named after the prince). - in imitation of (a painting after rubens). - next in importance to (best one after mine). —conj. Later than (left after they arrived). —adv. - later (soon after). - behind (followed on after). —adj. - later, following (in after years). - naut. Nearer the stern (after cabins). after all in spite of everything (after all, what does it matter?). After one's own heart to one's taste. [old english] AGAIN
adv. - another time; once more.
- as previously (home again; well again). - in addition (as much again). - further, besides (again, what about you?). - on the other hand (i might, and again i might not). again and again repeatedly. [old english] AGAPE
predic. Adj. Gaping, open-mouthed. [from *a2]
n. Hard usu. Streaked chalcedony. [greek akhates]
- n. Hard usu. Streaked chalcedony. [greek akhates] AGAVE
n. Plant with rosettes of narrow spiny leaves and flowers on tall stem. [agave, name of a woman in greek mythology]
n. - a person who acts for another in business etc. B spy.
- person or thing that exerts power or produces an effect. - provocateur n. (pl. Agents provocateurs pronunc. Same) person used to tempt suspected offenders to self-incriminating action. [french, = provocative agent] AGGRO
n. Slang 1 aggressive hostility.
- trouble, difficulty. [abbreviation of aggravation or aggression] AGILE
adj. Quick-moving, nimble, active. agility n. [latin agilis: related to *act]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.