Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
lang syne n. Times long past. [scots, = old long since]
n. - sister of one's father or mother.
- uncle's wife. - colloq. (form of address by a child to) parent's female friend. [latin amita] - sally n. - game in which sticks or balls are thrown at a wooden dummy. - target of general abuse. AURA
n. (pl. -s) 1 distinctive atmosphere.
- subtle emanation. [greek, = breeze] AUTO
comb. Form 1 self.
- one's own. - of or by oneself or itself. [greek autos] - n. (pl. -s) us colloq. Car. [abbreviation of *automobile] AVER
v. (-rr-) formal assert, affirm. averment n. [latin verus true]
adj. Eager, greedy. avidity n. Avidly adv. [latin aveo crave]
v. Formal declare, confess. avowal n. Avowedly adv. [latin voco call]
—adv. - to or at a distance from the place, person, or thing in question (go, give, look, away; 5 miles away).
- into non-existence (explain, fade, away). - constantly, persistently (work away). - without delay (ask away). —attrib. Adj. Sport not played on one's own ground (away match). —n. Sport away match or win. [old english: related to *a2, *way] AWOL
abbr. Colloq. Absent without leave.
—adv. - crookedly, askew.
- amiss, wrong. —predic. Adj. Crooked; unsound.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat sees about six times better than a human at night.