- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Bowl-shaped frying-pan used in esp. Chinese cookery. [chinese]
past and past part. Of *win.
v. (woos, wooed) 1 court; seek the hand or love of.
- try to win (fame, fortune, etc.). - seek the favour or support of. - coax or importune. wooer n. [old english] WOP
n. Slang offens. Italian or other s. European. [origin uncertain]
—int. Expressing astonishment or admiration. —n. Slang sensational success. —v. Slang impress greatly. [imitative]
- n. Slow pitch-fluctuation in sound-reproduction, perceptible in long notes. [imitative] WPC
abbr. Woman police constable.
Abbr. Words per minute.
adj. (wryer, wryest or wrier, wriest) 1 distorted or turned to one side.
- (of a face, smile, etc.) Contorted in disgust, disappointment, or mockery. - (of humour) dry and mocking. wryly adv. Wryness n. [old english] WSW
—v. (-ding) 1 walk through water, mud, etc., esp. With difficulty.
- (foll. By through) go through (a tedious task, book, etc.). - (foll. By into) colloq. Attack (a person or task) vigorously. —n. Spell of wading. wade in colloq. Make a vigorous attack or intervention. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The average life expectancy of an ant is 45-60 days.