- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (-ier, -iest) cumbersome or hard to manage, owing to size, shape, etc. unwieldily adv. Unwieldiness n. [wieldy active, from *wield]
adj. (usu. Foll. By for) not wished for.
adj. Not customary or usual.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 (often foll. By of) not worthy of or befitting a person etc.
- discreditable, unseemly. unworthily adv. Unworthiness n. UPCURVED
adj. Curved upwards.
n. Violent or sudden change or disruption. [from upheave, = heave or lift up]
adj. & adv. Of or directed at the upper end of the market; classy.
—n. Upwards blow delivered with the arm bent. —v. Hit upwards with the arm bent.
—adv. To or on an upper floor. —attrib. Adj. Situated upstairs. —n. Upper floor.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The female lion does more than 90% of the hunting while the male simply prefers to rest.