Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
main n. Hist. Ne coast of s. America and adjoining parts of the caribbean sea.
- omelette n. Omelette with chopped vegetables in the mix. - onion n. Large mild-flavoured onion. - —adj. Of spain, its people, or language. —n. - the language of spain and spanish america. - (the spanish) (pl.) The people of spain. [spain in europe] SPANKER
n. Naut. Fore-and-aft sail set on the after side of the mizen-mast.
in the works n. Colloq. Impediment.
- n. Tool for turning a nut on a bolt etc. [german] SPARING
adj. - frugal; economical.
- restrained. sparingly adv. SPARKLE
—v. (-ling) 1 a emit or seem to emit sparks; glitter, glisten. B be witty; scintillate.
- (of wine etc.) Effervesce. —n. - glitter. - lively quality (the song lacks sparkle). sparkly adj. SPARROW
n. Small brownish-grey bird. [old english]
—adj. - of sparta in ancient greece.
- austere, rigorous, frugal. —n. Citizen of sparta. [latin] SPASTIC
—adj. Of or having cerebral palsy. —n. - spastic person.
- slang offens. Stupid or incompetent person. [greek: related to *spasm] SPATIAL
adj. Of space. spatially adv. [latin: related to *space]
—v. Splash or scatter in drips. —n. - splash.
- pattering. [imitative]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.