- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
n. (pl. Solidi) oblique stroke (/). [latin: related to *solid]
n. Performer of a solo, esp. In music.
adj. - that can be dissolved, esp. In water.
- solvable. solubility n. [latin solvo solut- release]
—adj. - able to pay one's debts; not in debt.
- able to dissolve or form a solution with something. —n. Solvent liquid etc. solvency n. (in sense 2 of adj.).
adj. Of the body, not of the mind. somatically adv. [greek soma -mat- body]
adv. At some time in the future.
adv. - for some reason or other (somehow i don't trust him).
- in some way; by some means.
n. & pron. = *somebody.
n. False argument, esp. One intended to deceive. [greek sophos wise]
n. Captious or clever but fallacious reasoner. sophistic adj. [greek: related to *sophism]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.