Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - tolerant or liberal, esp. In sexual matters.
- giving permission. permissiveness n. [french or medieval latin: related to *permit] PERNICIOUS
adj. Very harmful or destructive; deadly. [latin pernicies ruin]
- anaemia n. Defective formation of red blood cells through lack of vitamin b. PERNICKETY
adj. Colloq. Fastidious; over-precise. [origin unknown]
n. Concluding part of a speech. [latin oro speak]
v. (-ting) commit (a crime, blunder, or anything outrageous). perpetration n. Perpetrator n. [latin perpetro perform]
v. (-ting) 1 make perpetual.
- preserve from oblivion. perpetuation n. Perpetuator n. [latin perpetuo] PERPETUITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 state or quality of being perpetual.
- perpetual annuity. - perpetual possession or position. in perpetuity for ever. [latin: related to *perpetual] PERPLEXITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 state of being perplexed.
- thing that perplexes. PERQUISITE
n. - extra profit or allowance additional to a main income etc.
- customary extra right or privilege. [latin perquiro -quisit- search diligently for] PERSIFLAGE
n. Light raillery, banter. [french]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.