A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands.
He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside. Pastor said, “You need to join the Army of the Lord!”
My friend said, “I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.”
Pastor questioned, “How come I don’t see you except at Christmas and Easter?”
He whispered back, “I’m in the Secret Service.”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Device for grinding pepper by hand.
n. - a mint plant grown for its strong-flavoured oil. B this oil.
- sweet flavoured with peppermint. PERCENTAGE
n. - rate or proportion per cent.
- proportion. PERCENTILE
n. Statistics 1 each of 99 points at which a range of data is divided to make 100 groups of equal size.
- each of these groups. PERCEPTION
n. - act or faculty of perceiving.
- (often foll. By of) intuitive recognition of a truth, aesthetic quality, etc.; way of seeing, understanding. perceptual adj. PERCEPTIVE
adj. - sensitive; discerning.
- capable of perceiving. perceptively adv. Perceptiveness n. Perceptivity n. PERCIPIENT
adj. Able to perceive; conscious. percipience n. [latin: related to *perceive]
n. Machine making coffee by circulating boiling water through ground beans.
cap n. Small amount of explosive powder contained in metal or paper and exploded by striking.
- n. - a (often attrib.) Playing of music by striking instruments with sticks etc. (percussion instrument). B such instruments collectively. - gentle tapping of the body in medical diagnosis. - forcible striking of one esp. Solid body against another. percussionist n. Percussive adj. [latin percutio -cuss- strike] PEREMPTORY
adj. - (of a statement or command) admitting no denial or refusal.
- (of a person, manner, etc.) Imperious; dictatorial. peremptorily adv. Peremptoriness n. [latin peremptorius deadly, decisive]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
An ostrich"s eye is bigger than its brain.