- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Escape, esp. After a crime.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 horrible, frightful.
- colloq. Unpleasant. - deathlike, pallid. ghastliness n. [obsolete gast terrify] GHERKIN
n. Small pickled cucumber. [dutch]
var. Of *gillie.
adj. - convex.
- (of a moon or planet) having the bright part greater than a semicircle and less than a circle. - humpbacked. [latin gibbus hump] GIBLETS
n.pl. Edible organs etc. Of a bird, removed and usu. Cooked separately. [french gibelet game stew]
n.pl. Contrivance of rings and pivots for keeping instruments horizontal in ships, aircraft, etc. [var. Of gimmal from french gemel double finger-ring]
n. Trick or device, esp. To attract attention or publicity. gimmickry n. Gimmicky adj. [origin unknown]
n. Plain-woven cotton cloth, esp. Striped or checked. [dutch from malay]
n. - plant found in e. Asia and n. America.
- root of this used as a medicinal tonic. [chinese]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches can run faster than horses.