Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - set of gears with its casing, esp. In a vehicle.
- the casing itself. GEARING
n. Set or arrangement of gears.
n. (also gelatine) transparent tasteless substance from skin, tendons, etc., used in cookery, photography, etc. gelatinize v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing). [italian: related to *jelly]
n. Gelded animal, esp. A horse.
anaesthetic n. Anaesthetic affecting the whole body, usu. With loss of consciousness.
- certificate of education n. Examination set esp. For secondary-school pupils at advanced level (and, formerly, ordinary level) in england, wales and northern ireland. - certificate of secondary education n. Examination replacing and combining the gce ordinary level and cse examinations. - election n. National parliamentary election. - meeting n. Meeting open to all the members of a society etc. - practice n. Work of a general practitioner. - practitioner n. Community doctor treating cases of all kinds in the first instance. - staff n. Staff assisting a military commander at headquarters. - strike n. Simultaneous strike of workers in all or most trades. - —adj. - including or affecting all or most parts or cases of things. - prevalent, usual (the general feeling). - not partial or particular or local. - not limited in application, true of all or nearly all cases (as a general rule). - not restricted or specialized (general knowledge; general hospital). - not detailed (general idea). - vague (spoke only in general terms). - chief, head; having overall authority (general manager; secretary-general). —n. - a army officer next below field marshal. B = lieutenant general (see *lieutenant colonel), *major-general. - commander of an army. - strategist (a great general). - head of a religious order, e.g. Of jesuits etc. in general 1 as a normal rule; usually. - for the most part. [latin generalis] GENERIC
adj. - characteristic of or relating to a class; general, not specific or special.
- biol. Characteristic of or belonging to a genus. generically adv. [latin: related to *genus] GENESIS
n. - origin; mode of formation.
- (genesis) first book of the old testament, with an account of the creation. [greek gen- be produced] GENETIC
adj. - of genetics or genes.
- of or in origin. genetically adv. [from *genesis] - code n. Arrangement of genetic information in chromosomes. - engineering n. Manipulation of dna to modify hereditary features. - fingerprinting n. (also genetic profiling) identifying individuals by dna patterns. GENITAL
—adj. Of animal reproduction or the reproductive organs. —n. (in pl.) External reproductive organs. [latin gigno genit- beget]
adj. - affectedly refined or stylish.
- upper-class. genteelly adv. [french gentil: related to *gentle]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.