- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: G
Found: 992 results
n. Largest anthropoid ape, native to africa. [greek, perhaps from african = wild man]
n. Druidic order, meeting before the eisteddfod. [welsh, literally ‘throne’]
n. Large short-winged hawk. [old english: related to *goose, *hawk1]
n. Young goose. [old norse: related to *goose]
n. - method of painting in opaque pigments ground in water and thickened with a gluelike substance.
- these pigments. [french from italian]
n. Highly-seasoned hungarian stew of meat and vegetables. [magyar gulyás-hús, = herdsman's meat]
n. Connoisseur of good food. [french]
v. (-ting) 1 (cause to) pass gradually from one shade to another.
- arrange in steps or grades of size etc.
adj. - progressing by degrees.
- not rapid, steep, or abrupt. gradually adv. [latin: related to *grade]
n. - the study or rules of a language's inflections or other means of showing the relation between words.
- observance or application of the rules of grammar (bad grammar).
- book on grammar. [greek gramma letter]
- school n. Esp. Hist. Selective state secondary school with a mainly academic curriculum.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
If baby geese are hatched in the absence of their mother, they will follow the first moving object that they see.