An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: «woman without her man is nothing». The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly. The men wrote: «Woman, without her man, is nothing.»The women wrote: «Woman! Without her, man is nothing.»
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (also frith) 1 narrow inlet of sea.
- estuary. [old norse: related to *fiord] FISHY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 of or like fish.
- slang dubious, suspect. fishily adv. Fishiness n. FIVER
n. Colloq. Five-pound note.
n. Game in which a ball is hit with a gloved hand or bat against the walls of a court.
star n. Astron. Seemingly motionless star.
n. - person or thing that fixes.
- photog. Substance for fixing a photographic image etc. - colloq. Person who makes esp. Illicit deals. FIZZY
adj. (-ier, -iest) effervescent. fizziness n.
var. Of *fiord.
—n. Wooden staff with a short heavy stick swinging from it, used for threshing. —v. - wave or swing wildly.
- beat with or as with a flail. [latin flagellum whip] FLAIR
n. - natural talent in a specific area (flair for languages).
- style, finesse. [french flairer to smell]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.