A lawyer and a doctor were on an extravagant fishing trip.
The lawyer said, "I am here because my house burned down and everything I owned was burned. The insurance company paid a mint for everything I lost."
"Now that’s quite a coincidence," said the doctor, "I’m here because my house and all my belongings were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything."
The lawyer looked somewhat confused and said, "Really? How do you start a flood?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
church n. The church recognized by the state.
—adj. - of or according to the teaching of the gospel.
- of the protestant school maintaining the doctrine of salvation by faith. —n. Member of this. evangelicalism n. Evangelically adv. [greek: related to *eu-, *angel] EVENTUALITY
n. (pl. -ies) possible event or outcome.
—adj. - lasting for ever or for a long time.
- (of flowers) keeping their shape and colour when dried. —n. - eternity. - everlasting flower. EXAMINATION
n. - examining or being examined.
- detailed inspection. - test of proficiency or knowledge by questions. - formal questioning of a witness etc. In court. EXCEEDINGLY
adj. - forming an exception; unusual.
- outstanding. exceptionally adv. EXCLAMATION
mark n. Punctuation mark (!) Indicating exclamation.
- n. - exclaiming. - word(s) exclaimed. [latin: related to *exclaim] EXCLAMATORY
adj. Of or serving as an exclamation.
n. - abnormal or morbid outgrowth on the body or a plant.
- ugly addition. excrescent adj. [latin cresco grow]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Every night, wasps bite into the stem of a plant, lock their mandibles (jaws) into position, stretch out at right angles to the stem, and, with legs dangling, fall asleep.