What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
adj. Not listed in a telephone directory, at one's own request.
n. Official who carries out a death sentence.
adj. - of or relating to existence.
- philos. Concerned with existence, esp. With human existence as viewed by existentialism. existentially adv.
n. - expecting or anticipation.
- thing expected.
- (foll. By of) probability of an event.
- (in pl.) One's prospects of inheritance.
—adj. Causing expectoration. —n. Expectorant medicine.
v. (-ting) (also absol.) Cough or spit out (phlegm etc.). expectoration n. [latin pectus pector- breast]
adj. Acting or done with speed and efficiency.
n. - spending or using up.
- thing (esp. Money) expended.
adj. - having had much experience.
- skilled from experience (experienced driver).
n. - explaining.
- statement or circumstance that explains something.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.