Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - expressing or being expressed.
- word or phrase expressed. - person's facial appearance, indicating feeling. - conveying of feeling in music, speaking, dance, etc. - depiction of feeling etc. In art. - math. Collection of symbols expressing a quantity. expressionless adj. [french: related to *express] EXPRESSIVE
adj. - full of expression (expressive look).
- (foll. By of) serving to express. expressively adv. Expressiveness n. EXPRESSWAY
n. Us motorway.
n. - making or becoming extinct.
- extinguishing or being extinguished. - total destruction or annihilation. EXTINGUISH
v. - cause (a flame, light, etc.) To die out.
- destroy. - terminate. - wipe out (a debt). extinguishable adj. EXTRACTION
n. - extracting or being extracted.
- removal of a tooth. - lineage, descent (of indian extraction). [latin: related to *extract] EXTRACTIVE
adj. Of or involving extraction.
adj. Additional to normal teaching or studies, esp. For non-resident students.
adj. - of external origin.
- (often foll. By to) a separate from the object to which it is attached etc. B irrelevant, unrelated. [latin extraneus] EYEWITNESS
n. Person who saw a thing happen and can tell of it.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.