Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - expressing or being expressed.
- word or phrase expressed. - person's facial appearance, indicating feeling. - conveying of feeling in music, speaking, dance, etc. - depiction of feeling etc. In art. - math. Collection of symbols expressing a quantity. expressionless adj. [french: related to *express] EXPRESSIVE
adj. - full of expression (expressive look).
- (foll. By of) serving to express. expressively adv. Expressiveness n. EXPRESSWAY
n. Us motorway.
n. - making or becoming extinct.
- extinguishing or being extinguished. - total destruction or annihilation. EXTINGUISH
v. - cause (a flame, light, etc.) To die out.
- destroy. - terminate. - wipe out (a debt). extinguishable adj. EXTRACTION
n. - extracting or being extracted.
- removal of a tooth. - lineage, descent (of indian extraction). [latin: related to *extract] EXTRACTIVE
adj. Of or involving extraction.
adj. Additional to normal teaching or studies, esp. For non-resident students.
adj. - of external origin.
- (often foll. By to) a separate from the object to which it is attached etc. B irrelevant, unrelated. [latin extraneus] EYEWITNESS
n. Person who saw a thing happen and can tell of it.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails produce a colorless, sticky discharge that forms a protective carpet under them as they travel along. The discharge is so effective that they can crawl along the edge of a razor without cutting themselves.