- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: A
Found: 1651 results
n. Study of supposed planetary influence on human affairs. astrologer n. Astrological adj. Astrologist n. [greek astron star]
n. Crew member of a spacecraft. [greek astron star, nautes sailor]
- n. Crew member of a spacecraft. [greek astron star, nautes sailor]
n. The scientific study of celestial bodies. astronomer n. [greek astron star, nemo arrange]
n. Lack of symmetry. asymmetric adj. Asymmetrical adj. [greek]
n.pl. (usu. Treated as sing.) Physical exercises, esp. Track and field events.
n. - atoning.
- (the atonement) expiation by christ of mankind's sins. [at one + *-ment]
adj. - very bad or unpleasant (atrocious manners).
- wicked (atrocious cruelty). atrociously adv. [latin atrox cruel]
—n. Person escorting or providing a service (cloakroom attendant). —adj. - accompanying (attendant costs).
- (often foll. By on) waiting (attendant on the queen).
n. - act or faculty of applying one's mind; notice (attention wandered; attract his attention).
- consideration, care.
- (in pl.) A courtesies. B sexual advances.
- erect esp. Military attitude of readiness.
adj. - concentrating; paying attention.
- assiduously polite. attentively adv. Attentiveness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.