An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: «woman without her man is nothing». The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly. The men wrote: «Woman, without her man, is nothing.»The women wrote: «Woman! Without her, man is nothing.»
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ting) decide by arbitration.
- v. (-ting) decide by arbitration. ARBORETUM
n. (pl. -ta) place cultivating and displaying rare trees.
- n. (pl. -ta) place cultivating and displaying rare trees. ARCHANGEL
n. Angel of the highest rank.
- n. Angel of the highest rank. ARCHENEMY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 chief enemy.
- the devil. ARCHETYPE
n. - original model; prototype.
- typical specimen. archetypal adj. [greek tupon stamp] ARCHITECT
n. - designer of buildings etc., supervising their construction.
- (foll. By of) person who brings about a specified thing (architect of peace). [greek arkhi- chief, tekton builder] ARCHIVIST
n. Keeper of archives.
n. (pl. -ies) joc. Dispute, wrangle. [originally scots]
n. (pl. -s) s. American mammal with a plated body and large claws. [spanish armado armed man]
day n. Anniversary of the armistice of 11 nov. 1918.
- n. Truce, esp. Permanent. [latin arma arms, sisto make stand]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat sees about six times better than a human at night.