The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. - (esp. Of health workers) providing essential support.
- (often foll. By to) subordinate, subservient. —n. (pl. -ies) 1 ancillary worker. - auxiliary or accessory. [latin ancilla handmaid] ANGELFISH
n. Fish with winglike fins.
n. Peculiarly english word or custom. [latin anglicus: related to *angle]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make english in character etc.
n. Aromatic bitter bark used as a flavouring. [angostura (= ciudad bolívar) in venezuela]
adj. Chem. Without water, esp. Water of crystallization. [greek an- without, hudor water]
n. - nature and activity of animals.
- belief that humans are mere animals. ANIMALITY
n. - the animal world.
- animal behaviour. ANIMALIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make (a person) bestial, sensualize.
n. - vivacity, ardour.
- being alive. - technique of producing a moving picture from a sequence of drawings or puppet poses etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.