Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - being visible.
- range or possibility of vision as determined by the light and weather. VISITATION
n. - official visit of inspection.
- trouble etc. Seen as divine punishment. - (visitation) a visit of the virgin mary to elizabeth. B festival of this. VITAMINIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) add vitamins to.
v. (-ting) criticize abusively. vituperation n. Vituperative adj. [latin]
adj. Zool. Bringing forth young alive. [latin vivus alive, pario produce]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 words used by a particular language, book, branch of science, or author.
- list of these, in alphabetical order with definitions or translations. - individual's stock of words (limited vocabulary). - set of artistic or stylistic forms or techniques. [medieval latin: related to *vocable] VOCIFERATE
v. (-ting) 1 utter noisily.
- shout, bawl. vociferation n. Vociferator n. [latin: related to *voice, fero bear] VOCIFEROUS
adj. - noisy, clamorous.
- insistently and forcibly outspoken. vociferously adv. VOLATILIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) turn into vapour. volatilization n.
n. Game for two teams of six hitting a large ball by hand over a high net.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.