- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. Not scientific in method etc. unscientifically adv.
adj. Having no scruples, unprincipled. unscrupulously adv. Unscrupulousness n.
adj. - not seasonable.
- untimely, inopportune. unseasonably adv.
adj. - not structured.
adj. Not successful. unsuccessfully adv.
adj. Not supervised.
adj. Not surprising. unsurprisingly adv.
adj. Not suspecting. unsuspected adj.
adj. Not systematic. unsystematically adv.
adj. Not trammelled, unhampered.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Every night, wasps bite into the stem of a plant, lock their mandibles (jaws) into position, stretch out at right angles to the stem, and, with legs dangling, fall asleep.