- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
n. - wheeled retractable structure beneath an aircraft, used for landing etc.
- supporting frame of a vehicle.
n. Underclothes collectively.
adj. Not fully occupied. underemployment n.
—v. (-ting) form too low an estimate of. —n. Estimate that is too low. underestimation n.
n. Person studying for a first degree.
—n. - ability to understand or think; intelligence.
- individual's perception of a situation etc.
- agreement, esp. Informal (had an understanding).
- sympathy; tolerance. —adj. - having understanding or insight.
- sympathetic. understandingly adv.
adj. Lacking discipline; not disciplined.
adj. Not embarrassed.
adj. Not enlightened.
adj. Usual, normal, ordinary.
- adj. Usual, normal, ordinary.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.