Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—v. - hand over; relinquish.
- submit, esp. To an enemy. - refl. (foll. By to) yield to a habit, emotion, influence, etc. - give up rights under (a life-insurance policy) in return for a smaller sum received immediately. - abandon (hope etc.). —n. Act of surrendering. surrender to bail duly appear in court after release on bail. [anglo-french: related to *sur-1] SURROGATE
mother n. Woman who bears a child on behalf of another woman, usu. By artificial insemination of her own egg by the other woman's partner.
- n. - substitute. - deputy, esp. Of a bishop in granting marriage licences. surrogacy n. [latin rogo ask] SUSPENDED
animation n. Temporary deathlike condition.
- sentence n. Judicial sentence left unenforced subject to good behaviour during a specified period. SUSPENDER
belt n. Woman's undergarment with suspenders.
- n. - attachment to hold up a stocking or sock by its top. - (in pl.) Us braces. SUSPICION
n. - unconfirmed belief; distrust.
- suspecting or being suspected. - (foll. By of) slight trace of. above suspicion too obviously good etc. To be suspected. Under suspicion suspected. [latin: related to *suspect] SWEARWORD
n. Profane or indecent word.
n. Band fitted inside a hat or worn round a wrist etc. To absorb sweat.
n. Factory where sweated labour is used.
n. Sweet-flavoured maize kernels.
n. - substance used to sweeten food or drink.
- colloq. Bribe or inducement.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.