One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Large venomous african viper which inflates the upper part of its body.
n. Competitive jumping of large obstacles in showjumping. [french: related to *puissant]
v. (-ting) 1 (of a seed, shoot, etc.) Bud, sprout.
- swarm, teem. - develop; spring up. - (foll. By with) abound. pullulation n. [latin pullulo sprout] PULMONARY
adj. - of the lungs.
- having lungs or lunglike organs. - affected with or susceptible to lung disease. [latin pulmo -onis lung] PULVERIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 reduce or crumble to fine particles or dust.
- colloq. Demolish, defeat utterly. pulverization n. [latin pulvis -ver- dust] PUNCHBALL
n. Stuffed or inflated ball on a stand for punching as exercise or training.
n. - bowl for punch.
- deep round hollow in a hill. PUNCHLINE
n. Words giving the point of a joke or story.
n. (pl. -s) 1 delicate point of ceremony or honour.
- etiquette of such points. - petty formality. [italian and spanish: related to *point] PUNCTUATE
v. (-ting) 1 insert punctuation marks in.
- interrupt at intervals (punctuated his tale with heavy sighs). [medieval latin: related to *punctual]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.