A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Small sweet or lozenge. [french from latin]
—adj. - of shepherds, flocks, or herds.
- (of land) used for pasture. - (of a poem, picture, etc.) Portraying (esp. Romanticized) country life. - of a pastor. —n. - pastoral poem, play, picture, etc. - letter from a pastor (esp. A bishop) to the clergy or people. [latin pastoralis: related to *pastor] PASTRAMI
n. Seasoned smoked beef. [yiddish]
n. - person who takes out or holds a patent.
- person entitled temporarily to the benefit of a patent. PATERNAL
adj. - of, like, or appropriate to a father; fatherly.
- related through the father. - (of a government etc.) Limiting freedom and responsibility by well-meant regulations. paternally adv. [latin: related to *pater] PATHETIC
adj. - arousing pity, sadness, or contempt.
- colloq. Miserably inadequate. pathetically adv. [greek pathos from paskho suffer] - fallacy n. Attribution of human emotions to inanimate things, esp. In literature. PATHOGEN
n. Agent causing disease. pathogenic adj. [greek pathos suffering, *-gen]
n. - ability to endure delay, hardship, provocation, etc.
- perseverance or forbearance. - solo card-game. [latin: related to *passion] PAVEMENT
artist n. Artist who draws in chalk on paving-stones for tips.
- n. - paved path for pedestrians beside a road. - covering of a street, floor, etc., made of usu. Rectangular stones. [latin pavimentum: related to *pave] PAVILION
n. - building at a sports ground for changing, refreshments, etc.
- summerhouse or decorative shelter in a park. - large tent at a show, fair, etc. - building or stand for entertainments, at an exhibition, etc. [latin papilio butterfly]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Cholesterol is a vitamin for insects.