When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Of the morning; early. [latin: related to *matins]
n. (also mahlstick) stick held to support the hand in painting. [dutch malen paint]
n. Magnificent tomb. [from mausolos, king of caria, whose tomb had this name]
n. Any of various flowers that bloom in may.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 office of mayor.
- period of this. MEANWHILE
—adv. - in the intervening period of time.
- at the same time. —n. Intervening period (esp. In the meanwhile). MECHANICS
n.pl. (usu. Treated as sing.) 1 branch of applied mathematics dealing with motion etc.
- science of machinery. - routine technical aspects of a thing (mechanics of local government). MECHANISM
n. - structure or parts of a machine.
- system of parts working together. - process; method (defence mechanism; no mechanism for complaints). mechanistic adj. [greek: related to *machine] MECHANIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 introduce machines in (a factory etc.).
- make mechanical. - equip with tanks, armoured cars, etc. mechanization n. MEDALLION
n. - large medal.
- thing so shaped, e.g. A decorative panel etc. [italian: related to *medal]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat uses whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The whiskers act as antennae, helping the animal to judge the precise width of any passage.