Charles shouted upstairs to his wife,» Hurry up or we’ll be late.» «Oh, be quiet,» replied his wife. «Haven’t I been telling you for the last hour that I’ll be ready in a minute?»
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: G
Found: 992 results
living n. Elegant way of life.
- —adj. - kind; indulgent and beneficent to inferiors.
- (of god) merciful, benign. —int. Expressing surprise. graciously adv. Graciousness n. [latin: related to *grace]
n. - stretch of road, railway, etc., that slopes.
- amount of such a slope. [probably from *grade after salient]
—n. Person holding an academic degree. —v. (-ting) 1 obtain an academic degree.
- (foll. By to) move up to (a higher grade of activity etc.).
- mark out in degrees or parts.
- arrange in gradations; apportion (e.g. Tax) according to a scale. graduation n. [medieval latin graduor take a degree: related to *grade]
n.pl. (sing. Graffito) writing or drawing scribbled, scratched, or sprayed on a surface. [italian graffio a scratch]
n. - majesty, splendour; dignity of appearance or bearing.
- high rank, eminence.
- nobility of character. [french: related to *grand]
n. Male grandchild.
adj. Of or like grains or granules. granularity n. [latin: related to *granule]
n.pl. (usu. Treated as sing.) 1 products of the graphic arts.
- use of diagrams in calculation and design.
n. Crystalline allotropic form of carbon used as a lubricant, in pencils, etc. graphitic adj. [german graphit from greek grapho write]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.