Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
pl. Of *foot.
past of *fall v.
- v. - cut down (esp. A tree). - strike or knock down. - stitch down (the edge of a seam). [old english] - n. N.engl. - hill. - stretch of hills or moorland. [old norse] - adj. Poet. Or rhet. Ruthless, destructive. at (or in) one fell swoop in a single (orig. Deadly) action. [french: related to *felon] - n. Animal's hide or skin with its hair. [old english] FELT
—n. Cloth of matted and pressed fibres of wool etc. —v. - make into felt; mat.
- cover with felt. - become matted. [old english] - past and past part. Of *feel. FEND
v. - (foll. By for) look after (esp. Oneself).
- (usu. Foll. By off) ward off. [from *defend] FERN
n. (pl. Same or -s) flowerless plant usu. Having feathery fronds. ferny adj. [old english]
n. Soft white esp. Ewe's-milk cheese made esp. In greece. [greek pheta]
—n. - outdoor fund-raising event with stalls and amusements etc.
- festival. - saint's day. —v. (-ting) honour or entertain lavishly. [french: related to *feast] FEUD
—n. Prolonged hostility, esp. Between families, tribes, etc. —v. Conduct a feud. [germanic: related to *foe]
- n. = *fief. [medieval latin feudum *fee] FIAT
n. - authorization.
- decree. [latin, = let it be done] FIEF
n. - land held under the feudal system or in fee.
- person's sphere of operation. [french: related to *fee]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.