- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: F
Found: 1362 results
n. (usu. Metal) strip used to prevent water penetration at a roof joint etc. [dial.]
n. Sole, plaice, etc. With both eyes on one side of a flattened body.
n. Hist. Domestic iron heated on a fire etc.
n. Person sharing a flat.
n. Exaggerated or insincere praise.
n. Worm with a flattened body, e.g. Flukes.
n. Flute-player. [italian: related to *flute]
n. - bite of a flea.
- trivial injury or inconvenience.
n. (brit. Flexion) 1 bending or being bent, esp. Of a limb or joint.
- bent part; curve. [latin flexio: related to *flex1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it"s stomach inside-out.