A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. - of women.
- having womanly qualities. - of or denoting the female gender. —n. Feminine gender or word. femininity n. [latin: related to *female] FEMINISM
n. Advocacy of women's rights and sexual equality. feminist n. & adj.
n. - day or period of celebration.
- series of cultural events in a town etc. (bath festival). [french: related to *festive] FETCHING
adj. Attractive. fetchingly adv.
n. Aromatic bushy plant, used formerly to reduce fever, now to cure migraine. [latin febrifuga: related to *fever, fugo drive away]
adj. - having symptoms of fever.
- excited, restless. feverishly adv. Feverishness n. FIBROSIS
n. Thickening and scarring of connective tissue. [from *fibre, *-osis]
suffix (usu. As -ification) forming nouns of action from verbs in -fy (purification; simplification).
adj. - petty, trivial.
- colloq. = *fiddly. FIDELITY
n. - faithfulness, loyalty.
- strict accuracy. - precision in sound reproduction (high fidelity). [latin fides faith]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.