A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - plate with a scale for measuring weight, volume, etc., indicated by a pointer.
- movable numbered disc on a telephone for making connection. - face of a clock or watch, marking the hours etc. - a plate or disc etc. On a radio or television for selecting a wavelength or channel. B similar device on other equipment. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 (also absol.) Select (a telephone number) with a dial. - measure, indicate, or regulate with a dial. [medieval latin diale from dies day] DICE
—n.pl. - a small cubes with faces bearing 1–6 spots, used in games or gambling. B (treated as sing.) One of these cubes (see *die2).
- game played with dice. —v. (-cing) 1 take great risks, gamble (dicing with death). - cut into small cubes. [pl. Of *die2] DICK
n. - colloq. (in certain set phrases) person (clever dick).
- coarse slang penis. [dick, pet form of richard] - n. Slang detective. [perhaps an abbreviation] DIET
—n. - range of foods habitually eaten by a person or animal.
- limited range of food to which a person is restricted. - thing regularly offered (diet of half-truths). —v. (-t-) restrict oneself to a special diet, esp. To slim. dietary adj. Dieter n. [greek diaita way of life] - n. - legislative assembly in certain countries. - hist. Congress. [latin dieta] DIGS
see *dig n. 5.
var. Of *dyke1.
- var. Of *dyke2. DILL
n. Herb with aromatic leaves and seeds. [old english]
n. Us ten-cent coin. [latin decima tenth (part)]
v. (-ning) 1 a eat dinner. B (foll. By on, upon) eat for dinner.
- (esp. In phr. Wine and dine) entertain with food. dine out dine away from home. [french diner as *dis-, latin jejunus fasting] DING
—v. Make a ringing sound. —n. Ringing sound. [imitative]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
There are more than 50 different kinds of kangaroos.