- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (also duck-billed platypus) = *platypus.
n. Young duck.
n. Any of various plants growing on the surface of still water.
gland n. Gland secreting directly into the bloodstream.
n. Metal stringed instrument struck with two hand-held hammers. [latin: related to *dulcet, melos song]
n. - short bar with a weight at each end, for muscle-building etc.
- slang stupid person, esp. A woman. DUMPLING
n. - ball of dough boiled in stew or containing apple etc.
- small fat person. [dump small round object] DUNGAREE
n. - coarse cotton cloth.
- (in pl.) Overalls or trousers of this. [hindi] DUNGHILL
n. Heap of dung or refuse.
n. (pl. -s) first part of the small intestine immediately below the stomach. duodenal adj. [medieval latin: related to *duodecimal]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat will clean itself with paw and tongue after a dangerous experience or when it has fought with another cat. This is an attempt by the animal to soothe its nerves by doing something natural and instinctive.