- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: D
Found: 1720 results
n. Small migrant plover. [from *dote]
n. Hist. Spanish gold coin. [french or spanish: related to *double]
adj. - feeling doubt.
- causing doubt.
- unreliable. doubtfully adv. Doubtfulness n.
n. (us donut) small fried cake of sweetened dough.
n. (also dovecot) shelter with nesting-holes for domesticated pigeons.
—n. Mortise and tenon joint shaped like a dove's spread tail. —v. - join with dovetails.
- fit together; combine neatly.
index n. (also dow-jones average) a figure indicating the relative price of shares on the new york stock exchange. [dow and jones, names of american economists]
—n. Mus. Accented beat, usu. The first of the bar. —adj. - pessimistic, gloomy.
adj. - dejected.
- (of eyes) looking downwards.
n. - fall from prosperity or power.
- cause of this.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.