A speeding motorist was caught by radar from a police helicopter in the sky.
An officer pulled him over and began to issue a traffic ticket.
"How did you know I was speeding?" the frustrated driver asked.
The police officer pointed somberly toward the sky.
"You mean," asked the motorist, "that even He is against me?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Plaintiff in certain lawsuits.
adj. Formal 1 deferential.
- willing to please; acquiescent. complaisance n. [french: related to *complacent] COMPOSITION
n. - a act or method of putting together; composing. B thing composed, esp. Music.
- constitution of a substance. - school essay. - arrangement of the parts of a picture etc. - compound artificial substance. compositional adj. COMPRESSION
n. - compressing.
- reduction in volume of the fuel mixture in an internal-combustion engine before ignition. COMPTROLLER
n. Controller (used in the title of some financial officers). [var. Of *controller]
n. - pricking of conscience.
- slight regret; scruple. [church latin: related to *point] COMPUTERIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 equip with a computer.
- store, perform, or produce by computer. computerization n. CONCEIVABLE
adj. Capable of being grasped or imagined. conceivably adv.
—v. (-ting) 1 (often foll. By on) focus one's attention or thought.
- bring together to one point. - increase the strength of (a liquid etc.) By removing water etc. - (as concentrated adj.) Intense, strong. —n. Concentrated substance. [latin: related to *centre] CONCOMITANT
—adj. (often foll. By with) accompanying; occurring together. —n. Accompanying thing. concomitance n. [latin comes comit- companion]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.