One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) stupid or childish person. [spanish bobo]
- prize n. Prize given for coming last. - trap n. - practical joke in the form of a trap. - disguised explosive device triggered by the unknowing victim. BOOST
colloq. —v. - promote or encourage.
- increase, assist. - push from below. —n. Act or result of boosting. [origin unknown] BOOTH
n. - small temporary structure used esp. As a market stall.
- enclosure for telephoning, voting, etc. - cubicle in a restaurant etc. [old norse] BOOTS
n. Hotel servant who cleans shoes etc.
n. - loot, spoil.
- colloq. Prize or gain. [german] BOOZE
colloq. —n. Alcoholic drink. —v. (-zing) drink alcohol, esp. To excess. boozy adj. (-ier, -iest). [dutch]
n. Salt used in making glass and china, and as an antiseptic. [french ultimately from persian]
acid n. Acid derived from borax, used as an antiseptic.
past part. Of *bear1. —adj. (in comb.) Carried by (airborne).
n. Non-metallic usu. Crystalline element. [from *borax, after carbon]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.