- Will you tell me your name?
- Will Knot.
- Why not?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
adj. (-ier, -iest) slang crazy. [from *bat2]
(also balk) —v. - (often foll. By at) jib, hesitate.
- a thwart, hinder. B disappoint.
- miss, let slip (a chance etc.). —n. - hindrance; stumbling-block.
- roughly-squared timber beam. [old english]
—adj. (-ier, -iest) humorously indecent. —n. Such talk or writing. [bawd brothel-keeper from french baudetrot]
gear n. Gear working another at an angle to it.
- —n. - slope from the horizontal or vertical in carpentry etc.; sloping surface or edge.
- tool for marking angles. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 reduce (a square edge) to a sloping edge.
- slope at an angle. [french]
n. - sloped edge of a chisel.
- oblique faces of a cut gem.
- groove holding a watch-glass or gem. [french]
n. Indian hemp used as a narcotic. [portuguese from sanskrit]
n. - a (prec. By the) christian scriptures of old and new testaments. B (bible) copy of these.
- (bible) colloq. Authoritative book. biblical adj. [greek biblia books]
n. (pl. -ies) slang woman (esp. Old biddy). [a form of the name bridget]
n. Low basin for sitting on to wash the genital area. [french, = pony]
adj. Divided by a deep cleft into two parts. [latin findo cleave]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Every night, wasps bite into the stem of a plant, lock their mandibles (jaws) into position, stretch out at right angles to the stem, and, with legs dangling, fall asleep.