A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (us analog) 1 analogous thing.
- (attrib.) (usu. Analog) (of a computer etc.) Using physical variables, e.g. Voltage, to represent numbers (cf. *digital). ANALYSIS
n. (pl. -lyses) 1 a detailed examination of elements or structure. B statement of the result of this.
- chem. Determination of the constituent parts of a mixture or compound. - psychoanalysis. [greek ana up, luo loose] ANAPAEST
n. Metrical foot consisting of two short syllables followed by one long syllable (&anapaest.). [greek anapaistos reversed (dactyl)]
n. (pl. -s) 1 detested thing (is anathema to me).
- ecclesiastical curse. [greek, = thing devoted (i.e. To evil)] ANCESTOR
n. - person, animal, or plant from which another has descended or evolved.
- prototype or forerunner. [latin ante- before, cedo go] ANCESTRY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 family descent, lineage.
- ancestors collectively. ANECDOTE
n. Short, esp. True, account or story. anecdotal adj. [greek anekdota things unpublished]
n. (also aneurism) excessive localized enlargement of an artery. [greek aneuruno widen]
n. Aromatic plant or its candied stalks. [medieval latin, = angelic (herb)]
—adj. Of the church of england. —n. Member of the anglican church. anglicanism n. [latin anglicanus: related to *angle]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.