One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - nearer the front.
- (often foll. By to) prior. [latin from ante before] ANTEROOM
n. Small room leading to a main one.
n. (pl. -ies) a blood protein produced in response to and then counteracting antigens. [translation of german antikOrper]
n. - medicine etc. Used to counteract poison.
- anything counteracting something unpleasant. [greek antidotos given against] ANTIHERO
n. (pl. -es) central character in a story, lacking conventional heroic qualities.
attrib. Adj. (of brakes) set up so as to prevent locking and skidding when applied suddenly.
n. Brittle silvery metallic element used esp. In alloys. [medieval latin]
n. (pl. -ies) contradiction between two reasonable beliefs or conclusions.
n. - hymn sung alternately by two groups.
- versicle or phrase from this. antiphonal adj. [greek phone sound] ANTIPOPE
n. Pope set up in opposition to one chosen by canon law.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.