- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: F
Found: 1362 results
abbr. Football association.
- var. Of *fah.
abbr. Football club.
abbr. Further education.
- symb. Iron. [latin ferrum]
Abbr. Following pages etc.
- abbr. Mus. Fortissimo.
Abbr. - floruit.
abbr. - field marshal.
- frequency modulation.
- symb. Fermium.
abbr. Flying officer.
Abbr. - father.
- Abbr. Franc(s).
- symb. Francium.
abbr. Foot, feet.
suffix forming: 1 verbs from nouns, meaning: a make, produce (pacify). B make into (deify; petrify).
- verbs from adjectives, meaning ‘bring or come into a state’ (frenchify; solidify).
- verbs in a causative sense (horrify; stupefy). [french -fier from latin facio make]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.