- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
facto —adv. In fact (whether by right or not). —adj. Existing or so in fact (a de facto ruler). [latin]
- jure —adj. Rightful. —adv. Rightfully; by right. [latin] - luxe adj. Luxurious; superior; sumptuous. [french, = of luxury] - novo adv. Starting again; anew. [latin] - prefix 1 forming verbs and their derivatives: a down, away (descend; deduct). B completely (denude). - added to verbs and their derivatives to form verbs and nouns implying removal or reversal (de-ice; decentralization). [latin] - rigueur predic. Adj. Required by fashion or etiquette (drugs were de rigueur). [french] - trop predic. Adj. Not wanted, in the way. [french, = excessive]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.