- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
burglar n. Burglar who enters by climbing to an upper storey.
- door var. Of *cat flap.
- flap n. (also cat door) small swinging flap in an outer door, for a cat to pass in and out.
- n. - small soft-furred four-legged domesticated animal.
- wild animal of the same family, e.g. Lion, tiger.
- colloq. Malicious or spiteful woman.
- = *cat-o'-nine-tails. the cat's whiskers colloq. Excellent person or thing. Let the cat out of the bag reveal a secret. Like a cat on hot bricks very agitated. Put (or set) the cat among the pigeons cause trouble. Rain cats and dogs rain hard. [latin cattus]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".