- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: M
Found: 1627 results
n. Place for mixing races, theories, etc.
n. - being a member.
- number or body of members.
n. (pl. -da or -s) 1 note or record for future use.
- informal written message, esp. In business, diplomacy, etc. [see *memorable]
adj. Lying, untruthful. mendacity n. (pl. -ies). [latin mendax]
n. (esp. Viral) infection and inflammation of the meninges.
v. (-ting) undergo menstruation.
adj. - of trade, trading.
- commercial. [latin: related to *merchant]
- marine n. Merchant shipping.
adv. - in a merciful manner.
- fortunately (mercifully, the sun came out).
adj. - of or in the south (esp. Of europe).
- of a meridian.
adj. Of the part of the stone age between the palaeolithic and neolithic periods. [greek lithos stone]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Monarch butterflies are poisonous.