In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a polished copper plate for engraving or etching. B print made from this.
- ornate style of handwriting. CORNERSTONE
n. - a stone in the projecting angle of a wall. B foundation-stone.
- indispensable part or basis. CORPORATION
n. - group of people authorized to act as an individual, esp. In business.
- municipal authorities of a borough, town, or city. - joc. Large stomach. CORPORATIVE
adj. - of a corporation.
- governed by or organized in corporations. CORRELATIVE
—adj. - (often foll. By with, to) having a mutual relation.
- (of words) corresponding to each other and used together (as neither and nor). —n. Correlative word or thing. CORRIGENDUM
n. (pl. -da) error to be corrected. [latin corrigo: related to *correct]
v. (-ting) confirm or give support to (a statement or belief etc.). corroboration n. Corroborative adj. Corroborator n. [latin robur strength]
n. (pl. -ies) person or state signing a treaty etc. Jointly with others.
n. Shrub bearing usu. Bright red berries. [latin cotoneum *quince]
—n. - the face or facial expression.
- composure. - moral support. —v. (-cing) support, approve. [french: related to *contain]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The average life expectancy of an ant is 45-60 days.