"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
—adj. - of byzantium or the e. Roman empire.
- of its highly decorated style of architecture.
- (of a political situation etc.) Complex, inflexible, or underhand. —n. Citizen of byzantium or the e. Roman empire. byzantinism n. Byzantinist n. [latin byzantium, now istanbul]
n. Malicious talk. backbite v.
n. Boiler behind a domestic fire.
n. on the back-burner receiving little attention.
n. Board-game with pieces moved according to throws of the dice. [from *back + obsolete form of *game1]
n. - part of a scene or picture furthest from the observer.
- (often attrib.) Inconspicuous position (kept in the background; background music).
- person's education, social circumstances, etc.
- explanatory or contributory information or events.
adj. - made with the back of the hand.
- indirect; ambiguous (backhanded compliment).
n. - a backhand stroke. B backhanded blow.
- slang bribe.
—n.pl. Rear or side stairs of a building. —attrib. Adj. (also backstair) underhand; secret.
n. Sewing with each stitch starting behind the end of the previous one.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.